Your Ad Here

22.11.06

Earn money from your blog - Free Tips (Update)

Your Adsense
In addition to the monthly review (read yesterday's blog on this) of my experiments to drive traffic on my blog, I would also like to share my lessons learnt along the way as frequently as feasible

Suggestion for today - One of the experiments that I am trying to get traffic onto my site is to get a fraction of people from high traffic blogs to visit mine from there.

It will be beneficial to keep the following in mind as you take this approach
  1. Only focus on blog's that share a similar interest as yours - start where you feel the overlap is maximum
  2. Keep this list as small as possible - definitely not more than 5-7
  3. Don't do anything which is unacceptable in the blogs from where you are trying to attract visitors - Even if you cant attract visitors you at least don't have them reject you !

No comments: